Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Day 2 Florida Vacation Xmas 2007

Well here it is, my second of many blog enteries. Today I will tell you more about our Dec 2007 trip to Orlando Florida and Disney World.



On Dec 25, we awoke and opened our Christmas presents. We then got ready to head to Disney World. Here we are opening our presents.






After we opened our presents, we headed off for a day at Disney World. Karen has been to Disney several times, I have never been, in fact, I have never been to Florida, so this is all new to me. The one thing that I first observed was that to get anywhere from our hotel, we had to get on an Expressway or a Toll Road. It is not easy getting around Orlando. My Blackberry GPS took us straight to the parking lot at Disney Epcot and we got the car parked and ourselves organized. These are my first photos of Disney World, the iconic Epcot Center Ball.


I think it was around 5pm by the time we had walked all through the Epcot Center area and it was time to head back to our hotel for dinner.


I am not going to fill this blog with hundreds of photos from each day, so if you are interested in seeing all my photos that I took at the Epcot Center today, you can go to my flickr site at this url and see them. http://www.flickr.com/photos/21055823@N07/sets/72157603820858842/

No comments:

Post a Comment