Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Restoule Provincial Park ON

 

Not a lot happened today.  I woke up around 5am feeling dizzy, went back to bed.  Woke up around 8am and the same thing.. feeling very dizzy.. room spinning dizzy and no I wasn’t drunk or hung over.  Very weird sensation.  We had a light breakfast and I went back to bed.  Woke up in time for lunch.  Had a grilled cheese sandwich and seemed to be feeling better.  No more dizziness anyways, but I was still awfully tired so I went back to bed.

Karen went to see what Janette and Peter were up to and to bring them up to date on me.

7234 Restoule Provincial Park

Karen and Janette decided to go for a hike on the Angel’s Point Trail.

7241 Restoule Provincial Park - Angel's Point Trail

They enjoyed their walk and took a few photos.

7242 Restoule Provincial Park - Angel's Point Trail 7243 Restoule Provincial Park - Angel's Point Trail

7246 Restoule Provincial Park - Angel's Point Trail 7248 Restoule Provincial Park - Angel's Point Trail

I woke up from another nap around 5pm and the dizziness seems to have disappeared.  I haven’t a clue what that was all about.

After dinner we walked down to Peter and Janette’s site to visit with them.  We sat outside for a bit till it started to rain and then we sat inside.  It was an early night for us, I didn’t want to press my luck and have the dizzy spell come back so we dashed home in the rain to our motorhome and called it an evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment