Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 53 Summer 2010 Park to Park Road Trip.

A day off…. We have reserved 2 nights at this hotel in Colorado Springs. Today I will try to get caught up with uploading the photos to Flickr. One thing that Utah hotels do not have is a good reliable high speed connection. One night I think that 2 tin cans and a piece of string would have transferred my photos quicker than the connection I had. Since we have been in Colorado, I have noticed a vast improvement In the wi-fi connection speeds at the hotels we are staying at.
Karen did laundry today and we ordered a pizza for delivery to our room for dinner.
We will be back on the road again tomorrow, heading South and East. Our plan is to get onto Route 66 and to visit some of the places that were closed on our Route 66 trip in 2008. We will also re-visit some of our favourite spots and people that we met 2 years ago.
Only 4 Photos taken today, the camera is having a well deserved day off.
Here they are,  first one is of me at my laptop plotting our route home from Colorado Springs.   The others are photos that Karen took outside the hotel.
6444 Planning our road trip home CO
6445 view from hotel Colorado Springs CO6446 view from hotel Colorado Springs CO6447 view from hotel Colorado Springs CO

No comments:

Post a Comment