Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 46 Summer Vacation 2009

We left Worthington Minnesota this morning after breakfast and we are heading for Madison Wisconsin.

We stopped briefly in Blue Earth MN for a photo op with the Jolly Green Giant and Little Sprout.

6964  Jolly Green Giant Blue Earth MN6968 Sprout Blue Earth MN

There were lots of Wind Turbines along I 90 near Dexter MN.

6970 Wind Turbines Dexter MN6971 Wind Turbines Dexter MN

We crossed over the Mighty Mississippi River.

6980 I 90 Mississippi River MN WI Border

And entered into Wisconsin.

6981 Welcome to Wisconsin

We get to add another State to our States Visited Map.

VisitedStatesMap Aug 20

We arrived at our hotel in Madison Wisconsin just as it started to rain.

6990 View from I 90 West of Madison WI

Here is a map of the route that we followed today.

Map Aug 20 2009

I took a few photos today, to see them, click on the link to my FLICKR site.

No comments:

Post a Comment